You may compliment and/or thank an employee by utilizing any of the following options:
- You may call the Medley Police Department (305) 883-2047 and ask to speak with a supervisor or you may respond to the Medley Police Department at 7777 NW 72nd Avenue, Medley, Florida and speak with a supervisor.
- You may send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may write and send a letter or a simple thank you note to the address above to show appreciation for the employee's actions.
How to file a complaint: You may file a complaint utilizing any of the following options:
- You may respond any time to the Medley Police Department at 7777 NW 72 Ave Medley, FL 33166 USA. You may ask to speak with a supervisor and be given a Citizens Complaint form or you may ask for the form at the Communications Window without speaking to a supervisor.
- You may file a complaint by telephone at (305) 883-2047. You must speak with either the Patrol Lieutenant or the Support Services Lieutenant. If neither one is available, you may leave a message in their voicemail and they will return the call as soon as possible.
- You may request a Citizen Complaint form by writing via U.S. mail to Medley Police Department 7777 NW 72nd Avenue, Medley, FL 33166 or via e-mail at PoliceIA@medleypd.com
- You always have the option of filing an anonymous complaint. However, where there are no investigative leads (i.e., witnesses, names, contact information, dates, or times) it will be very difficult for us to conduct a thorough investigation into the allegations.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a violation of law to file a false complaint. You may be prosecuted and held civilly liable if you knowingly file a false complaint.